“Ombreta” Meet-Up Series – May 2022!
We have decided to meet and share a drink like Venetians do after work !
• “Ombreta” Meet-Up Series – May 2022!
Register Here https://bit.ly/3vF5nJM
• May 5th, 2022- 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
• Baseline Payments (Pier 32, Granville Island 100 – 1333 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC. V6H 3R9)
Price ONLY: CA$25.00 / per person – FREE for Members.
The ticket includes a drink and a selection of Italian antipasti!
• “Ombreta” is what Venetians call a glass of wine or beer: it literally means “little shadow”, which opens to a double interpretation: you can either drink so little that you can barely see the “shadow” of the liquor in your glass, or you can drink too much… and have rational thinking cast in shadows for some while!
• “Ombreta” is what Venetians drink with friends after work, and it always comes accompanied by some food delicacies. Come join us and network with local professionals and Italian expats!
• We will be speaking both English and Italian, but food will always, exclusively be authentic Italian!
The steps we are taking to keep our participants, staff and the public safe are described below:
• Reservations in advance are required – Please book and pay online prior to arriving. We suggest booking at least 1 day in advance!
• Masks/face shields are optional.