Free Webinar on How to Protect Your Business During Covid 19
To support and protect small businesses, employers and managers during a challenging time, The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada – West is collaborating with Peninsula, winner of CanadianSME National Business Awards 2019, to provide complimentary webinars on the latest laws, regulations and best practices to survive through COVID-19 crisis.
Through this webinar, Peninsula experts share with you tips on what to do now to protect your business, how to meet new employment laws and manage your workplace in a rapidly changing legal landscape, and how to update your workplace policies.
- The facts on COVID-19 and what to do now to protect your business;
- How to meet new employment laws and manage your workplace in a rapidly changing legal landscape;
- How to update your workplace policies on sick pay and remote work rules;
- How to support your employees during this challenging time.
- Q&A: You’ll also get the chance to submit your most pressing coronavirus questions to our team of HR experts!
This webinar is free to attend. Registration is required.
A series of complimentary webinars will take place every Tuesday at 10:00 AM PST and Thursdays at 12:00 PM PST until the end of May.
HOW to Register
We would be delighted for you to attend and share the invitation with your network.
[button size=” style=” text=’Select Your Webinar Date and Sign Up’ icon=’fa-arrow-circle-o-right’ icon_color=” link=’https://www.peninsulacan.com/ca/coronavirus/employer/resource/?registration_code=ITA001′ target=’_blank’ color=” hover_color=” border_color=’#e30037′ hover_border_color=’transparent’ background_color=” hover_background_color=” font_style=” font_weight=” text_align=” margin=”]
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions, and we will do our best to assist you.