The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada-West will host a unique event on June, 22nd 2017 at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel to celebrate the Italian Heritage Month.
Top chefs Pino Posteraro and Angus An will showcase their talents and creativity preparing and presenting their signature dishes using a set of selected authentic PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) and PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) labeled Italian products.
Our guests will enjoy a night full of surprises, a silent auction of exclusive Italian products and design items, as well as a superior Italian culinary experience!
The schedule of the event is as follows
- 6pm – Wine reception (Foyer): Prosecco and Italian delicacies will be served to the guests, while they enjoy an exhibition featuring a top notch range of Italian design products.
- 7pm – Dinner and show (Ballroom): Top Chef Showcase and exclusive dinner for 200 people, including food& wine media representatives and VIP guests.
- 9:30 pm – Silent auction.
We are reaching out to you in order to offer you the opportunity to be part of this great event, designed to serve as a platform to promote the best of the Italian creativity and food!
The following sponsorship package is available:
- Silent Auction Prize Sponsorship Package (10 sponsorships available) – value from $100 to $5.000: fully customizable; let us know which food products you would like to showcase and they will become a prize for our Silent Auction!
All sponsorship packages are cumulative and they include:
– Display of logo on-site and on all advertising material (invitation, posters, flyers, website, social medias)
– Company’s promotional material showcased in the Foyer
– Acknowledgement on stage
– All donations equal to or greater than $500 will also receive a complimentary 1-year Business Membership to ICCBC and will access membership rates on table reservations for Company’s representatives.
To receive more information about the package and to become a sponsor, please contact Francesca at email@example.com
Deadline for applications is May 31st, 2017.